Asian Writers

June is dedicated to authors with ASIAN ORIGIN....review of books in this category will be posted all month....

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Near Miss... :-(

I have reached the deadline for the A-Z Challenge and unfortunately I couldn't complete it...
Given that I was doing good till mid-year, I can only blame my lack of focus that led to this derailment...

Which kind of sucks now as I fell short by 1 book. I have read half of Xanadu: A quest and half of Northanger Abbey ( I dont think I could have finished this book eitherways)

But there were some significant changes in my personal life that caused this. And in the following months, my reading time will take a further dent...so lesser books, lesser reviews.

But thats ok, I am still happy with the number of books I did manage to complete and some of the most amazing books that I got to read..which after all is the purpose of a reading challenge isn't it?

So on this sort of happy note, I wish all of you a very happy and prosperous 2013...keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment