Asian Writers

June is dedicated to authors with ASIAN ORIGIN....review of books in this category will be posted all month....

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Schedule Derailment

I have been having a bad..really bad past few weeks. What with my laptop crashing down (a brand new one, and the service delayed by eternity...Lenovo sucks!) and an viral infection that has got me with such passion that it refuses to let go off me....everything has come to a virtual standstill.

I know for many it would be the right time to grab a book and indulge, but I somehow don't feel like doing that (I just watch the tele these days...oh i got a new LCD, perhaps it may have something to do with that?)....
Anyways, my challenge is at a complete standstill. It is comforting to know I was ahead of my schedule..

No comments:

Post a Comment