Asian Writers

June is dedicated to authors with ASIAN ORIGIN....review of books in this category will be posted all month....

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Twist in the Tale



Author - Jeffrey Archer

Twist? What Twist?What Tale?...(Zzzz…snore…snore…Zzzz)


What the book is about
It’s a collection of eleven short stories that have a twist in them – at the end obviously – that is meant to shock/surprise the reader.

What I liked about the book

NOTHING.



What I didn’t like about the book

EVERYTHING.

This is one book which will have the I-don’t-like section the longest. As I was reading the book I couldn’t wait for it to get over – and I don’t mean this in a good way. I am sorry to disappoint Jeffery Archer’s fans [I have loved his book Kane & Abel btw] but as I read through the stories I felt a sense of déjà-vu and No I hadn’t read the book before but the stories seemed predictable – the twist turned out to be a party pooper. The writing is equally bland. BLAAH.


Move Over.

PS – if you haven’t guessed it yet, bad books piss me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment